All consultations are by appointment only, which can be made by telephone, on-line via the app or in person. For urgent problems an appointment will always be given on the same day. To minimise waiting times patients more than 10 minutes late for their appointments are asked to rebook.
You may feel that you would prefer to seek advice over the telephone rather than visiting the surgery. You will normally be able to reach a doctor between 11:15 - 11:45 or speak to a nurse. If they are not immediately available you may be asked to ring back, but we will only ask you to do so once before taking your telephone number and returning your call as soon as possible.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.
Help Us to Help You
To make the surgery a safe place for everyone and to enable us to provide the best service possible, there are a few rules that we strictly enforce.
- Violent, threatening behaviour, damage or theft of property will not be tolerated.
- Any form of discrimination, derogatory comments or offensive language to any person will be confronted and may lead to our services being withdrawn.
- Patients who are under the adverse influence of alcohol or drugs may not be offered a service at that time and are asked to rebook.
- The use of alcohol or drugs on the premises is strictly forbidden.
- We strive for both short waiting times for appointments and minimal delays in surgery. We therefore ask your co-operation in bringing one problem per appointment, so that quality service is not compromised by time restraints.
- Genuinely urgent problems are always seen the same day, but abuse or misuse of the urgent appointment system simply delays the availability of routine appointments. Please be considerate.