We shall be closed on Bank Holiday Monday 27th May but shall resume normal opening hours on Tuesday 28th May
Options this Bank Holiday weekend:
- Self-care – make sure you have a well-stocked medicine cabinet at home, so you can deal with minor injuries and ailments at home
- Pharmacy – your local pharmacist can give you quick, confidential advice on lots of common illnesses, as well as over-the-counter medication. Find out if your local pharmacy is open during the Bank Holiday here.
- GP practice extended access appointments at River Brook or West Heath Medical Centres – these can be accessed using the MyHealthcare App.
- NHS 111 – if you’re worried about an urgent medical concern, or not sure which NHS service you need, you can either call 111 or visit 111.nhs.uk online
- Walk-in centre – if you have an illness or injury that cannot wait until we are open, you can find out the Bank Holiday opening hours of Katie Road Walk-in Centre here.